Choosing the right local qualified professional Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor that services the San Diego County, is a significant decision. Whoever you finally find will become a longtime service provider for your air system for many years. Here are some recommended considerations when you’re considering a Licensed Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor in your area.
- Are they a California State Licensed Heating and Air Conditioning Company? California State Licensed AC and Heating contractors are qualified, and State licensed to handle all areas of heating and air conditioning servicing. These include designing and installing a new air system for your home or commercial building.
- Has the AC repair company been in business for five years or more? The time the company has been in business is an indication that they are financially stable, and have the experience to handle any situation with installation, repairs, maintenance, air duct repairs, air duct installation, and air duct cleaning.
- Does the company carry adequate insurance to protect your air system, home, and people should an accident arise? Should there be a mishap during the company’s visit to your home or commercial building, you want to be sure that you are protected from physical damage and medical injuries.
- Does the AC repair company service your brand of heating and air conditioning system?
- Does the HVAC repair company provide a customer satisfaction guarantee?
- What is the company’s Google verified customer satisfaction rating? The higher, the better.
- Does the company provide a free, no-obligation written estimate?
- Does the company provide emergency service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in case your system suddenly stops working? If your heating and air conditioning unit suddenly stops working, you need a company that responds immediately to your needs.
- Does the company provide both residential and commercial heating and air conditioning service? In most cases, a company that services both commercial and residential is more qualified and experienced to handle all types of air systems for repair, maintenance, and installations.
- Beyond heating and air conditioning installations, repair, and preventative maintenance, does the company provide other services such as filter replacement, air duct cleaning, indoor air quality service, air balancing, or more?
If you are looking for a qualified Heating and Air Conditioning contractor in the San Diego area, consider our 5 Star Heating and Air Conditioning Service. We are Atlas HVAC, Inc., a family-owned California Licensed Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor with over ten years of experience in residential and commercial repairs, maintenance, and installation. We service homes and commercial buildings in San Diego Area. We are fully insured to protect you from accidental damages and injuries. We have Property and Liability Insurance, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, and Commercial Vehicle Insurance. We service all brands of heating and air conditioning air systems. We have a no-nonsense customer satisfaction guarantee on all our work. Our average verifiable customer satisfaction reviews are 5.0 out of a possible 5.0. We offer Free No Obligation air conditioning service, repair, and installation quotes. We have a seven day a week, 24 hours service at no extra charge. We provide both residential and commercial emergency service, repairs, installation, and maintenance. We have a fully stocked warehouse which allows us to repair your air system immediately. All our technicians have a minimum of five years of experience. Beyond the standard Heating and Air conditioning indoor comfort service, we offer Indoor Air Quality service to include Air Duct and Air System cleaning. Installation of high-quality air filtration systems. Installation of Germicidal UV-C Lamps to help mitigate the risk from viruses, bacteria, and germs. Installation of Whole House Dehumidifiers, and more.
If you want the very best 5-star Heating and Air Conditioning Service, give us a call now for a FREE, NO-OBLIGATION estimate (877) 452-8527.