There’s a couple of signs to look out for that your heater may be failing. If you notice any of them, we recommend you can start shopping around and find a new one before your current heater quits on you. Some signs include:
- You can’t heat your home properly
- Your energy bills have suddenly increased
- You have an abnormally dusty home
- Your unit is making unusual sounds or smells
- Your unit is 15 years old or older
In some cases, we will only have to repair the unit, not replace it. We can help determine if it’s more cost-effective to buy a new one or repair your old one.
Contact Us for a Free Estimate